We would be visiting Mara during the peak of migration season. It would be 10 nights and 11 days of pure thrill. One can witness thousands of hooves pounding the plains of Masai Mara and it is an unbelievable sight to see the wildebeest jumping into the river in thousands. The whole earth starts to shake as these animals try and swim the most dangerous rivers. The rivers filled with some of the biggest crocodiles, swim silently to pick their prey. The stampede created by these animals, kills a lot of weaklings. One can see vultures bloated after consuming these floating carcasses. Off course the land mammals also have their best due of meat during this time of the year. Come to witness the biggest wildlife event on earth and witness a spectacular event on the history of natural wildlife! We then would be visiting the world famous Lake Naivasha to cpature the fishing eagle in action. And before we end this journey, we would visit Amboseli for two nights. The Tuskers and matriarchs with kids walking in front of Mount Kilimanjaro is truly a sight to watch!
Summer (March to September) 22 Deg C to 40 Deg C Winter (October to February) 5 Deg C to 25 Deg C.
How to reach Masai mara
Nairobi International airport.
Best Time to visit Masai Mara for The Great Migration
Between August and early October.
Masai Mara Safari
Included. As per the itinerary.
Aug 16th - Arrival at Nairobi from India & meet with our drivers at the JKIA airport. After completing the immigration process, you can pick up your sim cards for international calling.We then drive to our hotel in Nairobi for a good night sleep..
Day 02 - 06:
Aug 17th - 21st - We would take our morning small flight to Masai Mara. The safari starts from the minute we land at Mara. The open jeeps with our skilled drivers would be waiting to receive you and show the game.Return for lunch at 12 pm and either rest or continue on the game drive through Mara. Return after sunset by 7 pm and relax. Dinner is served from 8 pm. Retire for the night. Day 3 to Day 6 , enjoy the full day game drives at Mara. Depending on the messages we gather, we would head to the Mighty Mara river to capture some breathtaking action.
Aug 22nd - After a nice morning drive and breakfast, we would proceed to Lake Naivasha by road. Check in the resort ( Fishermen Inn or similar ). Rest for a while, have lunch and go on the boat ride to witness the abundance wildlife of Naivasha. Camfire, dinner and retire at the resort. Guests wanting to leave from Masai Mara to Nairobi would fly out and would be dropped at JKIA. Lunch at Indian restaurant after reaching Nairobi.
Aug 23rd - Wake up early, enjoy a boat ride in Naivasha lake and return to the resort for a hot breakfast. After check out, proceed to Nairobi.Guests who want to get back to their home destinations from Naivasha would be dropped at JKIA. Lunch en-route. Guests extending their trip to Amboseli would stay at Nairobi. Lunch en-route. Dinner at Nairobi hotel.
Aug 24th - Now that you have got used of waking up early, drive to Wilson again to board our flight to our dream destination, Amboseli.Check into resort. After freshening up, proceed for the game drive. Lunch at the resort. Evening drive followed by dinner and rest.
Aug 25th - Morning , Evening drive at the park Stay at the resort. ( Amboseli Serena or similar ).
Aug 25th - Early morning check out to catch flight to Nairobi. Lunch at Indian restaurant. Drop at JKIA. End of tour. Sadly all good things do come to an end, but we would return to our homes with a life time memory and cards full of pictures. Fly back to India.
PER PERSON COST: Double Occupancy: USD 4599 per person.Only Masai Mara sector USD 3299 per person on twin sharing. Single occupancy 30% more than the cost mentioned.
- Airport transfers
- Airfare* from Nairobi to Mara (return)
- All Meals Veg & Non Veg
- Stay as mentioned in the itinerary
- Game Drives per 4x4 Land Cruiser with Off Road Permits
- International airfare
- Personal and medicinal expenses
- VISA charges (Approx USD 50/- to 55/- per person )
- TIPS would be an additional 10% of the tour cost
- Hot Air Balloon ride (Approx USD 450/- per person)
- Anything other than mentioned in the Includes section
- 5% GST
Indian nationals: 100% payment on or before Feb 10th 2019.
Foreign Nationals:100% payment on or before Feb 28th 2019.
- 50% refund if cancelled before 50 days of travel.
- 20% refund if cancelled 30 days before travel.
- No refund if cancelled after above mentioned days.
- This tour requires a general fitness among individuals.
- A medical certificate will be needed to be produced giving a basic stats of your vitals.Indeminity bond needs to be signed prior to the tour.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages or mishaps to the property etc. undertaken by the customer.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or theft. Although, it is advisable not to keep an eye out on a general note.
- If you have any medical condition, it did be advisable to inform us about it. This ensures an extra care and support for you from our side.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd can cancel any tours for any unseen or unfavourable conditions which can prove risky for you to travel there. In such a case, a full refund will be amde to you.
- It is advisable to follow a set rules, especially in mentored tours. This ensures your safety.
- There are guidlines and advise on what to carry in your clothes baggage. This ensures you are comfortable throughout your journey. Any medical emergencies will not be borne by Beyond roads Travel and Photography Pvt. Although, care and assitance will be given to you throughout any unforeseen circumstances.