KANHA NATIONAL PARK for Foreign Nationals
Kanha Tiger reserve is also known as Kanha National park is the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh. It is home for more than 1000 species of plants and trees. It is one of the very few places on earth where the forests is interspersed with the meadows. The highland forests are tropical moist dry deciduous type and of a completely different nature with bamboo. And these are some of the favorite places of the tigers. Kanha Tiger Reserve has species of tiger, leopards, wild dogs, wild cats, foxes and jackals. Among the deer species, Swamp Deer or Hard Ground Barasingha is pride of the place as it is the only sub species of swamp deer in India.
Foreign Nationals:100% payment on or before 90 days of travel.
- 50% refund if cancelled before 50 days of travel.
- 20% refund if cancelled 30 days before travel.
- No refund if cancelled after above mentioned days.
- This tour requires a general fitness among individuals.
- A medical certificate will be needed to be produced giving a basic stats of your vitals.Indeminity bond needs to be signed prior to the tour.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages or mishaps to the property etc. undertaken by the customer.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or theft. Although, it is advisable not to keep an eye out on a general note.
- If you have any medical condition, it did be advisable to inform us about it. This ensures an extra care and support for you from our side.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd can cancel any tours for any unseen or unfavourable conditions which can prove risky for you to travel there. In such a case, a full refund will be amde to you.
- It is advisable to follow a set rules, especially in mentored tours. This ensures your safety.
- There are guidlines and advise on what to carry in your clothes baggage. This ensures you are comfortable throughout your journey. Any medical emergencies will not be borne by Beyond roads Travel and Photography Pvt. Although, care and assitance will be given to you throughout any unforeseen circumstances.