TIGERS OF TADOBA for Foreign Nationals
TATR or Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve lies in Chandrapur district of Maharastra in Central India. It is the largest and the oldest national park of Maharastra. Tadoba is a name of the God praised by the forest dwellers and Andhari is the river that meanders through the forest. TATR is very unique that the other forests I have seen cos a road runs across the entire stretch of the jungle and it is a very highly commuted one. Buses ply, villagers use other modes of transport to go to their places, but they peacefully co-exist with the wildlife.
Foreign Nationals:100% payment on or before 160 days of travel.
- Seats will be confirmed on first come first serve basis.
- 20% refund if cancelled 60 days before travel.
- No refund if cancelled after above mentioned days.
- This tour requires a general fitness among individuals.
- A medical certificate will be needed to be produced giving a basic stats of your vitals. Indemnity bond needs to be signed prior to the tour.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages or mishaps to the property etc. undertaken by the customer.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or theft. Although, it is advisable not to keep an eye out on a general note.
- If you have any medical condition, it did be advisable to inform us about it. This ensures an extra care and support for you from our side.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd can cancel any tours for any unseen or unfavourable conditions which can prove risky for you to travel there. In such a case, a full refund will be amde to you.
- It is advisable to follow a set rules, especially in mentored tours. This ensures your safety.
- There are guidlines and advise on what to carry in your clothes baggage. This ensures you are comfortable throughout your journey. Any medical emergencies will not be borne by Beyond roads Travel and Photography Pvt. Although, care and assitance will be given to you throughout any unforeseen circumstances.
- Image copyright Nimit Virdi.