East Africa is one of the most desired wildlife destination for all nature lovers. Maasai Mara and Amboseli are the two most beautiful parks in East Africa. These two parks put together attract more than 7 lakh tourists every year. Amboseli is home for the last remaining huge tuskers on Earth. It is also where the mighty Kilimanjaro is. The snow capped mountain adds beauty to this volcanic soil park. The park is also home for lions, zebras, wildebeests. Maasai Mara tops the most south out wildlife destinations charts of the world. It is home for the Big 5. Though it is very tough to sight a black rhino, whose numbers have been depleted in the recent past. Our experienced guides would show you all around the park and get you to see some magical natural history moments come alive.
Summer (March to September) 22 Deg C to 40 Deg C Winter (October to February) 5 Deg C to 25 Deg C.
How to reach Masai mara
Nairobi International airport.
Best Time to visit Masai Mara
Between August and November.
Masai Mara Safari
Included. As per the itinerary.
Arrive at Nairobi. Our driver would be ready to pick up up and drop you at Ole Sereni, a luxury hotel which borders the Nairobi national park. The hotel has magnificent views of the national park. Have dinner and retire for the day.
Wake up early for breakfast. Drive to Wilson airport to board your flight to Amboseli at 8.15AM. The flight takes about one hour to reach Amboseli. The landing at Amboseli is itself an experience. Your first safari starts as soon as you land at Amboseli. Our experienced guide would show you around the park. Amboseli is home for the last remaining huge tuskers. The elephants are are very calm unlike the parks of Samburu and Laikipia. The large herds gather at the grass lands to enjoy their meal. It is a dream for any photographer and nature lover to click an image of the mighty tuskers with the Kilimanjaro back drop. The very sight of them here is mind blowing. You would check in the resort in the evening for a much needed shower. The camp is one of the finest resorts in East Africa. It is a boutique camp known for its ambience, location and hospitality. The mouth watering dishes would make you put on a little weight!! Stay at Zebra Plains camp, Amboseli.
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives at Amboseli with packed breakfast. This tour is designed in a way that you have enough time on the field. With just you or a maximum of one more in the vehicle, you would have enough space to move around when you are clicking your pictures. The vehicle is modified , some seats removed and a provision is made on the door of the vehicle for you to get very low angle shots without getting down to the ground. Stay at Zebra plains camp, Amboseli.
- Wake up early to take the first flight to Wilson. The flight is at 8.00AM. After reaching Wilson, breakfast would be served at the airport. The flight to Mara is at 10.AM. The flight takes a little over 40 minutes to reach Mara. It flies over the great rift valley and the views from top are breathtaking. As in Amboseli, your game drive starts as soon as you land in Mara. Similar vehicle would be used at Mara. Stay at Zebra plains Maasai Mara.
Day 5/Day 6
Enjoy full day game drives at Maasai Mara reserve. November is the month of short rains at Mara. The ground turns lush green with the south grass. The large herds of wildebeests have migrated to Serengeti. So it is time for the Big cats to move long distances for food. This is one of the best time to visit Mara. The elephants also throng the plains with the resident ungulates. The safari would start at 5.30AM and you would return to the camp after sun set. Maximum time is spent on the field to enable you to get to see the Best of Maasai Mara. Stay would be at Zebra plains Mara camp.
You can enjoy the game drive till 3PM on this day. Your return flight to Wilson is at 3PM from Mara. From Wilson , you would be dropped at JKIA , Nairobi to catch the return flight to your home. End of tour.
PER PERSON COST: Single Occupancy and exclusive vehicle: USD 6985, Ex- Nairobi
Double occupancy and exclusive vehicle for two guests: USD 3499 per person, Ex- Nairobi
- 1N at Nairobi on single occupancy/ twin sharing
- 3N at Amboseli on single occupancy/ twin sharing
, full board at Zebra Plains
- game drives at Amboseli in an exclusive 4*4 Landcruise
- 3N at Maasai Mara on single occupancy, full board at Zebra Plains - game drives at Maasai Mara in an exclusive 4*4 Landcruiser
- Internal flight transfers
- Beer and house wines on the house
- Guide fee
- Park fee
- International airfare to Nairobi and back - VISA charges
- Personal and medical expenses
- Tips and gratitude
- Anything other than mentioned in the Includes section
- 50% refund if cancelled before 70 days of travel.
- 20% refund if cancelled 50 days before travel.
- No refund if cancelled after above mentioned days.
- This tour requires a general fitness among individuals.
- A medical certificate will be needed to be produced giving a basic stats of your vitals.Indeminity bond needs to be signed prior to the tour.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages or mishaps to the property etc. undertaken by the customer.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or theft. Although, it is advisable not to keep an eye out on a general note.
- If you have any medical condition, it did be advisable to inform us about it. This ensures an extra care and support for you from our side.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd can cancel any tours for any unseen or unfavourable conditions which can prove risky for you to travel there. In such a case, a full refund will be amde to you.
- It is advisable to follow a set rules, especially in mentored tours. This ensures your safety.
- There are guidlines and advise on what to carry in your clothes baggage. This ensures you are comfortable throughout your journey. Any medical emergencies will not be borne by Beyond roads Travel and Photography Pvt. Although, care and assitance will be given to you throughout any unforeseen circumstances.
- Stay at one of the finest resorts in Amboseli and Maasai Mara
- Exclusive use of a modified 4*4 Landcrusier for your use
- Experienced guide/driver
- Internal flight transfers
- 3 full day game drives at Amboseli
- 4 full day game drives at Maasai Mara
- 1 night stay at a luxury hotel at Nairobi on the day of arrival
- House wines and beers on the house