HARIDWAR, UTTARAKHAND, INDIA for Foreign Nationals
Haridwar - The land of Dharma, Karma and Moksha (Salvation)! This spirtual utopia is nestled between the hills of Uttarakhand and draws huge devout crowds throughout the year with only one faith: To be blessed by the holy Gangess to purify their souls. This tradition has been there for ages and the temples on the Ganga ghat are secondary considering the very Ganga to be of prime importance. It is strongly believed by every piligrim visiting every year, that all their bad Karma is washed away by the holy river as they plunge themselves several times in the cool rushing Ganga water. According to the legends, it is said that the nectar of immortality fell here from the celestial Kumbh when the ocean was being stirred up. Find your self enraptured with the powerful display of faith and spirituality in this little town, where from very corner someone yells the Har har Mahadev as you wade through the crowd across the beautiful Ganga ghat! Experience the holiness and the display of faith like never before and be blessed by the powers unknown to you!
Foreign Nationals:100% payment on or before 90 days of travel.
- 50% refund if cancelled before 50 days of travel.
- 20% refund if cancelled 30 days before travel.
- No refund if cancelled after above mentioned days.
- This tour requires a general fitness among individuals.
- A medical certificate will be needed to be produced giving a basic stats of your vitals.Indeminity bond needs to be signed prior to the tour.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible for any damages or mishaps to the property etc. undertaken by the customer.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or theft. Although, it is advisable not to keep an eye out on a general note.
- If you have any medical condition, it did be advisable to inform us about it. This ensures an extra care and support for you from our side.
- Beyond roads travel and photography Pvt. Ltd can cancel any tours for any unseen or unfavourable conditions which can prove risky for you to travel there. In such a case, a full refund will be amde to you.
- It is advisable to follow a set rules, especially in mentored tours. This ensures your safety.
- There are guidlines and advise on what to carry in your clothes baggage. This ensures you are comfortable throughout your journey. Any medical emergencies will not be borne by Beyond roads Travel and Photography Pvt. Although, care and assitance will be given to you throughout any unforeseen circumstances.